[ubuntu-marketing] Creating Viral Videos - Who's interested?

Martin Owens doctormo at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 15:11:59 GMT 2010

Hey Liam,

It's an excellent idea, can we host the videos on blip.tv ? I ask only
because it supports ogg, isn't so keen on deleting works using fair use
free speech and is generally a more wholesome video site?

If you can put together something, I'm sure I could get my wife
involved. She's the moving pictures person int his family.

Can you come onto #ubuntu-community-team channel on irc, I'd like to
talk over a few things if you would.

Martin,