[ubuntu-marketing] [Blueprint community-marketing-revive] Reviving and Improving Community Marketing

Danny Piccirillo danny.piccirillo at ubuntu.com
Fri Nov 6 21:40:52 GMT 2009

We could raise money for commissions to create Ubuntu and FOSS video ads
under a free content license! Martin has already made personal investments
in small commissions for artists to create Anime-themed Ubuntu wallpapers
under a CC-BY-SA license (correct me if i'm wrong). On a large scale we
could have some nice video ads created!

☮♥Ⓐ - http://www.google.com/profiles/danny.piccirillo