[ubuntu-marketing] [Blueprint community-marketing-revive] Reviving and Improving Community Marketing

Martin Owens doctormo at gmail.com
Fri Nov 6 21:33:34 GMT 2009

I'm not sure I agree with this part of the blueprint:

> +
> > + Make the community more accessible to newcomers and volunteers who
don't
> > + have a lot of time or energy to spare looking for things to do.
> > +

That is surely not the job of marketing, that's greeting. Perhaps the
community should be encouraged to solve that problem without a separate
group.

Making it easy to organise marketing and promotion, getting materials
and designs and especially arts into the mix. That seems more like what
we want to be doing.

Martin,