[ubuntu-marketing] Reviving the Marketing Team (yet again!) with a focus on simple activism

Danny Piccirillo danny.piccirillo at ubuntu.com
Tue Nov 3 17:59:45 GMT 2009

2009/11/3 Rubén Romero y Cordero <huayra at ubuntu.com>

> 2009/11/3 John Vilsack <vilsack at gmail.com>
>

>> https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-marketing/2009-October/003714.html
>>

>> https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-marketing/2009-October/003720.html
>>
>> This matter has been covered.  For the good of the team, let's stop
>> the trolling and move on together with our common goal in mind.
>>

> I am not trolling John. Honestly I want this team to be as effective as
> possible. I just wanted to put those facts in the table.

Put those facts on the table? It was completely unnecessary and downright
inflammatory to make a personal attack like that to shoot down someone's
ideas or place within this effort. You're lucky John responded so
peacefully! Let's just drop it and move on.

--
☮♥Ⓐ - http://www.google.com/profiles/danny.piccirillo