[ubuntu-marketing] Reviving the Marketing Team (yet again!) with a focus on simple activism

Efrain Valles effie-jayx at ubuntu.com
Tue Nov 3 11:01:27 GMT 2009

I have got to ask.

What is missing in spreadubuntu. It seems to me it is doing a great
job and it could be one of the tools LoCo Teams can use to spread
their community marketing materials.

On UDS, Paolo and I sat through some sessions at last UDS and we had
the chance to talk to the marketing guy at canonical, he said there
were some stuff we as community could use but he had to make sure he
could share it without it looking like it was too much business talk.

Please do check upon these when you meet.

is spreadubuntu ready?