[ubuntu-marketing] Reviving the Marketing Team (yet again!) with a focus on simple activism

Danny Piccirillo danny.piccirillo at ubuntu.com
Tue Nov 3 01:37:03 GMT 2009

On Mon, Nov 2, 2009 at 20:22, Alan Pope <alan at popey.com> wrote:

> 2009/11/3 Danny Piccirillo <danny.piccirillo at ubuntu.com>:
> > Did you add through the Marketing Team calendar? I don't see it there...
> >

> No, I used the same process other teams use, as outlined at:-
>
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Fridge/Calendar
>
> Cheers,
> Al.

Right, but it should be done from the Marketing Team calendar, not your
personal calendar, so that it shows up for the team and the fridge...

2009/11/2 Rubén Romero y Cordero <huayra at ubuntu.com>

> 2009/11/3 John Vilsack <vilsack at gmail.com>
>
>     As for the time of night.  0000 seems nice and neutral.  Any meeting
>     time is going to inconvenience someone, somewhere :)
>
> 0000 is actually confusing... 23:59 or 01:00 is better. I have missed many
> meeting by 24 hours becuase of that (it might just be me, but...)
>
> Anyway for me that is 01:00 and I have work on Friday, so no go for me
> there.

And i have a conflict as well. =[

    John Vilsack
>     [...]
>
> R.

2009/11/2 Rubén Romero y Cordero <huayra at ubuntu.com>

> 22:00 UTC would be a better time for European/African participants.

Looks like the wiki says this time, the fridge says the other, and neither
one works for me on that particular day.

> Write up your name in our wiki:
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MarketingTeam/Reorganization
>
> The time and place for the meeting is there too.
> [...]

That probably should also be moved under the Meeting Minutes section of the
wiki

Thanks John! :)

☮♥Ⓐ - http://www.google.com/profiles/danny.piccirillo