[ubuntu-marketing] request for webpage update for Jaunty Alpha 3

Steve Langasek steve.langasek at canonical.com
Mon Jan 12 09:13:40 GMT 2009

Hi folks,

Jaunty Alpha 3 is due out this Thursday.  We're far enough into the release
cycle now to make it interesting for more people to tinker with the alphas -
if you've tested them out, would you be interested in helping to document
the great new features in the Technical Overview[1]?

As a starting point, a list of blueprints in progress can be found at [2].

Thanks,

[1] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/JauntyJackalope/TechnicalOverview
[2] https://blueprints.launchpad.net/ubuntu/jaunty