[ubuntu-marketing] Hopeful News for a 2009 Advertising Campaign

Ronnie Tucker ronnie at ronnietucker.co.uk
Thu Jan 8 21:23:21 GMT 2009

OK, here's a 'beta2' of the WhyUbuntu comparison video I was working on.
Completely remade in Sony Vegas (thanks for the tip Jacob!) clocks in at
50 secs, and using a bit more pizazz this time. This is much closer to
my original idea...

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1743546330285506201&hl=en

It still needs some music, had a quick look on Jamendo.com - but it'd
take me forever to wade through the site, any suggestions? Any of you
good folks got some suitable music on a favourites list??

All comments welcome.

--
Ronnie Tucker

ronnie at ronnietucker.co.uk