[ubuntu-marketing] ubuntu-marketing Digest, Vol 45, Issue 1

Jason lists.jason at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 01:27:58 BST 2009

I've read the above thread and lots of people have a lot of input... Which
is great... I could help with some parts of the project. Specially doing
simple tasks such as copy pasting from Scribus to HTML editor and making
sure that everything is able to navigate back and forth...I have minimal
HTML skills but these days the HTML editors are great... I'm a marketing
grad so I pretty much know nothing about coding... But I would like to learn
and be involved... I was involved in a project within the last six months
which is now AIESEC Monash <http://www.aiesecmonash.org/>
Not sure how much time I can commit as I'm in the midst of job hunting...
But I am happy to help. If I am about to leave the project I
will definitely train someone while transitioning...Let me know what you'll
think.

Perhaps Greg and Martin can show us what they are talking about as an
example somewhere. That way there is a team of editors and there is another
team that provides ideas on innovative ways to speed processes by using
technology.

As for the Google Docs issue.. I actually use Google Docs quite a lot
to collaborate with members from AIESEC Monash... You can invite people to
make changes to the document as collaborators, viewers and practically
anyone if they have access to a special link that the document generates via
the share button, click on "Get the link to share".

Regards,

Jason

saviojason at gmail.com
sites.google.com/site/jasonsadsouza/