[ubuntu-marketing] New To the list.

Yellow Stevens yellow.stevens at btinternet.com
Sun Sep 28 16:59:34 BST 2008

Hi Guys,

I am new to this list.

I have been using Ubuntu since about February 2008. I am a non technical user, and I consider Ubuntu the best computer product since the Vic 20.

I can't programme, I cannot write documentation, but my day job is to convince people to believe something they don't currently believe and to recruit people into membership for the organisation I work for (it's a lot less sinister than, I realise, that just sounded!) I'm based in the UK.

Given my background the marketing team seemed the most obvious choice for involvement.

So I joined a couple of days ago.

Can someone please update me as to where this team is currently headed, what projects and campaigns are currently underway and areas where I can help.

Just a brief rundown would be really helpful,

Yours

Yellow

(it's just a nickname by the way, I do have a name really!)