[ubuntu-marketing] Would be nice to have images when using gimp or something like that

shirish shirishag75 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 28 03:54:35 BST 2008

Hi all,
 Ronnie, first of all would like to congratulate you on the superb
work you guys are doing with fullcircle. I keep reading the mags every
now and then.

There is one thing though I would like to point out. If you guys are
giving sessions on GIMP or any other graphic tool, it would be nice to
also download the same source image which the author or you guys are
using from some location (whether it should be with fullcircle or some
other place is upto you guys) . The simplest reason is that newbies
would like that. That is the reason why if you go and buy a graphic
design or some book, there is a CD attached to it giving the sample
images so one compare how it is turning out . Its apples to apples
comparision.

Lemme know what you guys think. Apologies if the material is not
suitable to discuss on the ubuntu-marketing list.
--
          Regards,
          Shirish Agarwal

065C 6D79 A68C E7EA 52B3  8D70 950D 53FB 729A 8B17