[ubuntu-marketing] Firefox EULA

Dylan McCall dylanmccall at gmail.com
Tue Sep 16 16:37:20 BST 2008

> As already noted earlier, this is a marketing list, the discussion
> shouldn't happen here.

Actually, I think part of that discussion does need to happen here.
Let's assume worst case scenario; Firefox ends up with a giant end user
license agreement on first run but continues as default. Any marketing
material that describes Firefox's (or all main repo's software) as
available free of charge to Anyone should be changed or we risk sounding