[ubuntu-marketing] Full Circle #19 - Marketing Preview

Ronnie Tucker ronnie at ronnietucker.co.uk
Sun Nov 23 16:31:49 GMT 2008

Full Circle Magazine - Issue #19

Full Circle - the independent magazine for the Ubuntu Linux community
are proud to announce the imminent release of our nineteenth issue.

NOTE: as ever, News will be added a few days before release.

This month:

    * Command and Conquer - Lost and Found.
    * How-To : Program in C - Part 3, Make a WiFi Access Point,
      Using GIMP - Part 8 and Create Mobile Multimedia.
    * My Story - Ubuntu John
    * Book Review - Beginning Ubuntu Linux 3rd Ed.
    * MOTU Interview - Emilio Monfort
    * Top 5 - Virtualization Tools
    * NEW FEATURE! Ubuntu Games - Open Arena

http://www.ronnietucker.co.uk/issue19marketingPreview.pdf

Any objections, please let me know by Wed. 26th November

Release date: Friday 28th November

If anyone has any news they think should be included in the final issue
please email it to: news at fullcirclemagazine.org

Thanks!

--
Ronnie Tucker