[ubuntu-marketing] Meeting Next Week

Danny Piccirillo danny.piccirillo at ubuntu.com
Mon Mar 17 01:59:41 GMT 2008

Hey everyone,

Disappointingly, the last meeting was a no-show. This might be partly my
fault as i don't believe a reminder was sent out. The agenda has been copied
to next weeks meeting:

Out first meeting was brief but productive. It only lasted around 45 minutes
as i and a couple others were pressed for time.

At the next meeting, we will be discussing more for the Hardy release and
also some jobs for team members to take up. Please add to the agenda with
anything you'd like to present at the meeting.

A reminder will be sent out 24 hours before the meeting. let me know if it
would be better to change this to 48 hours or not.

Thanks everyone,