[ubuntu-marketing] Introducing a community based PC vendor.

Rubén Hubuntu hubuntu at gmail.com
Thu Mar 13 12:57:41 GMT 2008

honestly Ubuntu is different because of 2 things:

1. It's community (Who ROCKS!)

2. Its aim on been viable (which means also commercially)

Buntfu has both and although I may not use it, I think it is a great
way to contribute to the ubuntu enviroment.

Keep up your work!

R.
https://launchpad.net/~hubuntu