[ubuntu-marketing] Introducing a community based PC vendor.

alan c aeclist at candt.waitrose.com
Mon Mar 10 11:44:17 GMT 2008

steve hatherley wrote:
>>From their website:
>
> *Disclaimer*
> Buntfu.com is not officially supported, endorsed nor associated with Ubuntu(R)
> / Canonical(R) and its products or services. But we do have buntfu for Ubuntu.

I am aware now thanks.

> Although the look and feel of the site might lead you to believe otherwise..

That is precisely what made me feel uncomfortable. I have had enough
of half truths, clever concealment and spin and worse, when I was
using windows. Although they might be perfectly honorable well
intentioned people, I do not feel well motived to use it.
--
alan cocks
Kubuntu user#10391