[ubuntu-marketing] Marketing Contacting the LoCo's

Elizabeth Bevilacqua lyz at ubuntu.com
Mon Jun 16 15:31:31 BST 2008

On Sun, Jun 15, 2008 at 9:23 AM, Mike Feravolo
<321.784.5553 at earthlink.net> wrote:
> Just to let you all know that I am going to make the effort to find out
> what the LoCo's are doing or have done in respect to marketing.

In case you haven't already seen it, the LoCo Team Knowledge Base has
links to a lot of suggestions for what loco teams can do and have done
marketing-wise. Specifically the following sections are very useful:

"LoCo Activities" section of that page

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LoCoActivism (links to a lot of useful subpages)

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LoCoRunningInstallfests (some advertising notes)

Naturally contributing back to these articles (and linking to more
from the Knowledge Base) once you've completed your analysis of what
else loco teams are doing would be fantastic :)

--
Elizabeth Bevilacqua
http://www.princessleia.com