[ubuntu-marketing] Marketing Strategy: What IS Marketing?

John Botscharow info at jbotscharow.com
Fri Jun 13 13:11:41 BST 2008

Tord,

Thank you for clarifying that for us all. Being relatively new here, I
was actually beginning to believe the myth myself, hard as it was to
try and swallow.

And for the sake of honesty and openness, duplication, or as I like to
refer to it - secession - is an option that I am not ruling out for
myself. Depends on what happens here in the next few days.