[ubuntu-marketing] Marketing material needs a home

Onno Benschop onno at itmaze.com.au
Tue Jun 10 11:30:03 BST 2008

On 10/06/08 16:25, Onno Benschop wrote:
> On 10/06/08 14:29, Tord Jansson wrote:
>
>> The posters are currently in Swedish only, but I have put them all in a
>> zip-archive reachable from this URL if you want to take a look:
>>
>> http://www.savefile.com/files/1600643
>>
>> They have all been made in Scribus and the "source code" for all except
>> number five is reachable from this page:
>>
>> http://www.savefile.com/projects/808633832
>>
>> Sorry about the advertisement and crap you will have to step through...
>>

> I'm in the process of downloading them and will put them on the wiki.

Right, I've just added a page for Swedish marketing contributions and
linked to it from the Materials page:

    * https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MarketingTeam/Materials/se

--
Onno Benschop

Connected via Optus B3 at S31°54'06" - E115°50'39" (Yokine, WA)
--
()/)/)()        ..ASCII for Onno..
|>>?            ..EBCDIC for Onno..
--- -. -. ---   ..Morse for Onno..