[ubuntu-marketing] Fwd: Guide for release party

Simon Schneebeli simon.schneebeli at okko.org
Mon Jun 9 21:46:17 BST 2008

Hello Rubén,

Thanks for your comments. I saw the resources that are already available.

According to Saturday's discussion, I underline much more the outside
marketing component of a release party which is not at all present at
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/BuildingCommunity/RunningReleaseParty

But maybe we can keep both of them, since for a small release party
(community only) the above is rather sufficient.

Being pretty busy this week, I'm not sure whether I'll have time to
continue working on the new draft for a release party. Help on
completing the new draft would be welcome:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/BuildingCommunity/RunningReleasePartyDraft

Regards

Simon
(glad to see that things are moving and not just discussing ;-)

Simon Schneebeli
078 619 31 18