[ubuntu-marketing] Guide for release party

Simon Schneebeli simon.schneebeli at okko.org
Sat Jun 7 23:55:51 BST 2008

Hi all,

It was nice to talk to all at the IRC chat today. Being about to fall
asleep makes me leave before the chat ends.

According to what has been discussed and with notes I've taken earlier,
I've started a very first draft (still very early alpha stage) of a
guide for release party organisers.

Probably it would be best to set up a wiki-page for that. Unlukily I
have no idea on how to do this. I hope that there is anyone who can help
with this and a lot of community members who can help completing this
with your own ideas and experiences.

Input is most welcome.

Regards

Simon