[ubuntu-marketing] Full Circle Magazine - Issue #15 out now!

Ronnie Tucker ronnie at ronnietucker.co.uk
Fri Jul 25 18:53:17 BST 2008

Full Circle Magazine - Issue #15

Full Circle - the Independent Magazine for the Ubuntu Linux Community
are proud to announce the release of our fifteenth issue.

This month:

    * Command and Conquer - The Ins and Outs of Directories.
    * How-To : Separate Home Partition, Create Your Own Server Part 7,
      Using GIMP Part 4 and GRUB 101.
    * My Story - Ubuntu Saves The Day & From Mickeys ABC To Kubuntu
    * Review - HP Photosmart C3180 Printer
    * MOTU Interview - Mathias Gug
    * Letters, Q&A, MyDesktop, Top5 and more!

Get it while it's hot! : http://fullcirclemagazine.org/issue-15/

--
Ronnie Tucker

ronnie at ronnietucker.co.uk