[ubuntu-marketing] request for help with web page for Intrepid Alpha 2

Steve Langasek steve.langasek at canonical.com
Thu Jul 10 22:52:12 BST 2008

Hi all,

We're slated to have another intrepid alpha release this week, so here is
yet another generic reminder to ask for help updating the Technical Overview
wiki page[1]. :)

Scheduled release date is today, but I think this may slip until tomorrow
due to slower-than-usual ISO testing (hmm, maybe three weeks in a row of ISO
testing has tired our testers out...), and either way, I'll monitor this
page the same as last time and happily forward updates on to our webmaster
through Monday.

I have a few caveats from ISO testing that need to be documented, but
otherwise this page is yours to make as exciting as you please. :)  There
are some blueprints for intrepid[2] that have seen a bit of progress, and
some various upstream merges, any of which might be interesting to mention.

Cheers,

[1] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/IntrepidIbex/TechnicalOverview
[2] https://blueprints.launchpad.net/ubuntu/intrepid