[ubuntu-marketing] "I am Ubuntu"

Daniel Voicu danielvoicu87 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 31 10:57:55 GMT 2008

I think the same phrase should be used to offer consistency and the message
will get to everyone interested this way. Btw, sorry for posting the
Gmail. I was thinking that they could also say it in English, but that would
complicate things. At the end of the video a message could be used so the
viewers retain the subject.