[ubuntu-marketing] Gutsy - complete feature list?

NurseGirl thealp+ubuntu at gmail.com
Sat Sep 8 17:18:21 BST 2007

Correction, each testing page only notes changes from the most recent
tribe, so you should look at all 5 tribe pages and add up the
features.

http://www.ubuntu.com/testing

Also, I'd suggest looking at the Gnome 2.20 RoadMap, because all of
those additions are being incorporated into Gutsy.

http://live.gnome.org/RoadMap

NurseGirl