[ubuntu-marketing] need help getting marketing material on time for floss symposium

Jelle de Jong jelledejong at powercraft.nl
Mon Nov 12 16:23:29 GMT 2007

This message contains the following attachment(s):
symposium-floss.png

I am helping with the organization of a Free Software event day at the
Hague University of professional education in the Netherlands,
department TH Rijswijk.

There will be around +125 students and several good guest speakers. We
already have a Fedora stand and I would really like a Ubuntu stand too,
because I am active in Ubuntu marketing.

I contacted Dennis Kaarsemaker of Ubuntu Netherland for marketing
material but everything when away with the recent Gusty Gibbon release
party.

So I am requesting marketing materials to create a nice stand:
- Posters
- CD's (of all available printed Ubuntu distributions) (total of 60)
- Some other thinks that will be nice?

You can always contact me trough telephone or marketing mailing list.

The Free Software event will in 4 weeks, so I have a big problem here. I
made a request with the Ubuntu shipit but the material will be delivered
after 10 weeks. I can not wait this long.

Can somebody help me to get the requested materials on time?

Best regards,

Jelle de Jong