[ubuntu-marketing] UWN 30

Martin Albisetti argentina at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 07:39:53 GMT 2007

While I get this UWN 30/31 thing solved, you can start by taking a
quick peak at:

And previous UWNs:

If you click on "edit" you will find many useful comments on each section.
I will contact you directly when the new UWN 31 starts getting edited
(hopefully the next days).

That goes for anyone else. Whoever has some spare time and a little
love for Ubuntu can help, no matter how little time you have, it will
make a difference.