[ubuntu-marketing] Testing wiki page for Tribe 2

Martin Pitt martin.pitt at ubuntu.com
Wed Jun 27 12:12:47 BST 2007

Hello Marketing team,

Martin Pitt [2007-06-22 17:02 +0200]:
> Tribe-2 is on the horizon, with next Thursday being the planned
> release date. Could you create a new testing page [1]?

Do you guys have time for this?

Some updates:

> - Firefox 3.0 alpha (Gran Paradiso) in universe (hopefully, when it
>   builds and initial tests are good)

Confirmed, it's in the archive now.

> - Possibly: compiz enabled by default on drivers which support it;
>   this will still be brittle, but needs lots of testing; the change
>   hasn't been uploaded yet, though

It's in the archive now. It breaks for some graphics drivers, but
finding out on which is the thing we are specifically interested in.
Bug reports should be filed against compiz, with specifying the
graphics hardware (lspci) and maybe /etc/X11/xorg.conf.

> - New language packs (to be uploaded next Monday)

Done.

Thanks,

Martin
--