[ubuntu-marketing] Going to Cuba, can deliver CDs

Rouben rouben at rouben.net
Wed Jun 20 15:46:16 BST 2007

Hello everyone,

I'm going to Holguin, Cuba for a vacation between July 6 and 20. Does
anyone from Cuba on this list need anything? Ubuntu CDs, for example?

I can imagine downloading huge ISO images in Cuba must be very tricky
and expensive, so if I can help by bringing a few CDs with me, please
let me know. I'll also get in touch with the Cuban LoCo team (I assume
there is one) to see if they have anything else to add.

Cheers,

Rouben