[ubuntu-marketing] Ubuntu Live Stats Project in Beta phase!

John Levin john at technolalia.org
Mon Jun 11 11:38:46 BST 2007

Martin Albisetti wrote:
> Well, after a few months of working on it together with Felipe Lerena
> (he's done most of the heavy lifting code-wise), we've reached a beta
> quality stage.
> It still needs a lot of work, but I think it represents more or less
> what was originally in my head.
> Any input/ideas/criticism is more then welcome.
>
> Linky: http://ubuntustats.com/
>
> (please don't digg it or anything like that as I haven't put the
> server through stress tests yet and wouldn't want to have to close it
> down)
>

> Martin

Wow.
That is excellent.

A few bugs:
The 'News' links are from the Full Circle forums; wouldn't the Fridge
and/or http://www.ubuntu.com/news be better?

On clicking the news links, I get taken to the Full Circle front page,
not the actual content.

I'd like to see a security feed added.

And finally, is the source available? I'd like to see how you did this.

Regards,

John Levin