[ubuntu-marketing] fullcircle #1 - ready for Marketing perusal...

Ronnie Tucker ronnie at fullcirclemagazine.org
Wed Jun 6 18:54:08 BST 2007

Hi all,

It's been a couple of days since my initial email and other than one objection
to Automatix2 (which has now been replaced by 'get Java from the repos') i've
heard nothing else.

I've since edited the last page of the issue to show contact details/links and
info regarding meeting times and deadlines.

If there are no further objections then issue #1 will be released late
Thursday / early Friday.

Speak now or forever hold your peace!   :D

--
Many thanks,
Ronnie

Editor
Full Circle - the Ubuntu Community Magazine
www.fullcirclemagazine.org