[ubuntu-marketing] ubuntu-news team

Joey Stanford joey at canonical.com
Mon Jun 4 17:08:50 BST 2007

<Ubuntu Member Hat>

Howdy,

Vid Ayer wrote:
>>> Maybe -news team should be a sub-team of -marketing?
>
> I think news should be independent of marketing. Both are independent
> and exclusive fields even if information overlap occurs all the time.

FWIW, I agree totally with this. The news team was rolled under the
marketing team when it was created just to integrate it into the
existing community structure at the time.  At that point, there was also
an active discussion about Ubuntu Mag so it seemed like the correct
place to put it.

</Ubuntu Member Hat>