[ubuntu-marketing] a path to the marketing plan

Mauricio Hernandez Z. mhz.chile at gmail.com
Fri Jan 13 01:40:32 GMT 2006

On Thu, 2006-01-12 at 19:26 +0100, ferenkileen wrote:
> I've recently added a wiki page:
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MarketingPlan
> It talks about the path that must be considered for a well structured
> marketing plan. I hope you'll enjoy it.
> Critics and comments are welcomed

Excellent Work!!!!
Thanks for that very good extra effort!

I am still reading about WinningTheDesktop and the other links, but I
needed to thank you.
--
Cordialmente,

Mauricio Hernandez Z.
(56+8)7496071
(56+2)3129513

Edubuntu Chile
www.tecnocimiento.cl/EdubuntuChile
irc.freenode.net | #edubuntu #edubuntu-es

ID #287183
http://counter.li.org

[I dream of things that never were and say 'Why Not?']

/!\ Mail escrito sin caracteres especiales para evitar
conflictos de lectura con otros lectores de correos.