[ubuntu-marketing] New member & login problem

Mauricio Hernandez Z. mhz.chile at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 23:30:06 GMT 2006

On Tue, 2006-01-10 at 00:26 +0100, Mirjam Wäckerlin wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> my name is Mirjam Waeckerlin, I'm swiss living in Germany and I use
> Kubuntu :)
> Today I subscribed to the ubuntumarketing team but due to a
> wiki/launchpad confusion I accidently disabled my wiki-account and I
> can't find a solution to remedy the situation.
> Can anyone help me with this problem?
>
> Thx, Mirjam
>
> --
>
> http://zerlinna.blogspot.com

Maybe try visiting #launchpad in IRC
--
Cordialmente,

Mauricio Hernandez Z.
(56+8)7496071
(56+2)3129513

Edubuntu Chile
www.tecnocimiento.cl/EdubuntuChile
irc.freenode.net | #edubuntu #edubuntu-es

ID #287183
http://counter.li.org

[I dream of things that never were and say 'Why Not?']

/!\ Mail escrito sin caracteres especiales para evitar
conflictos de lectura con otros lectores de correos.