[ubuntu-marketing] Introducing myself ....

Christina Armstrong christina.armstrong at canonical.com
Mon Dec 4 15:55:07 GMT 2006

Hello All,

I'm the new communications manager here at Canonical. My role is to help
Canonical employees and the Ubuntu community effectively communicate and
spread the word about Ubuntu.

So, I just wanted to drop you a quick note to say hello and to thank you
for the great work you've been doing in helping promote Ubuntu.

My main aim moving forward will be to work more closely with Jono, and
the regional marketing teams, to ensure we align our activities and work
together more closely and effectively.

At the end of they day our goal is the same - to spread the word about
Ubuntu and its community. I'll be on hand along with Jono to:

    * comment/brainstorm marketing ideas
    * give advice for marketing campaigns
    * help out with messaging for events/campaigns
    * give guidance on how to deal with journalist enquiries

Finally, I look forward to working with you all and to our continued
success!

Best Regards
Christina
(CJA)