[ubuntu-marketing] Ubuntu In Libraries

Hande Bayraktar hande at canonical.com
Mon Nov 28 14:19:02 GMT 2005

Hi Fabian,

My name is Hande Bayraktar, I work as part of the corporate development
team at Canonical. I saw your email and wanted to let you know that we
very much support your initiative of making Ubuntu available in
libraries for lending.  If there is anything we can do to help along the
way, please feel free to let me know. I'd be more than happy to be your
point person at Canonical.

Best,

Hande Bayraktar

Ubuntu - Linux for Human Beings