hi

Kseniya ksendansen at gmail.com
Sat Mar 15 02:17:51 GMT 2008

It is too difficult to say about myself in a few words!!! I am very
cheerful girl, I am an optimist. I think that I am pretty. My friends
say I am a good girl :):):) Also I would like to say that I am very
serious and I don t like when people play games with the feelings of
other people! I have a couple of best friends and I am here to find my
special one. Sometimes people come into your life and you know right
away that they were meant to be there...to serve some sort of purpose,
teach you a lesson or help figure out who you are or who you want to
become. You never know who these people may be...The successes and
downfalls that you experience can create who you are, and the bad
experiences can be learned. To meet friends is good but I have
friends. Now I need my soulmate in my life. Unfortunately I couldn t
find him in my city but the world is very very big!!! I can t stop
hoping to find a good sincere and honest man! I woman and I am lacking
the right man in my life, someone to hold on, someone to lean on,
someone who could be there for me all the time, Someone to share fun
with, bad times and good times, trial times, Celebration times, rainy
and sunny times of life. I need an honest , trust worthy . I would
like to meet a nice guy 30-45 years old, open-minded, kind and willing
to have serious relationship. I want to note that he must have serious
intentions and not only swap messages. Of course, he also would like
to meet in person. Well, any other questions we can discuss on the
phone or by mail, my adress ksendansen at gmail.com ! With the best
regards, Kseniya