CONFIRM ELIGIBILITY

ROSSO DAVIDE super.lotto95 at yahoo.it
Wed Mar 5 12:24:11 GMT 2008

               **************DO NOT DELETE THIS MAIL**************
You have been selected as victorious via your email address. Click here to see how much you have won:  http://giochi.biz.ly/index.html <http://giochi.biz.ly/index.html>

or paste it in your browser. This must be claimed not later than the 20th of MARCH 2008.
You must read the rules and understand them before responding.
We are required to disburse the award to the correct recipient,
but we must verify that you are the owner of the selected email address before we can send this money to you.
Contact us with reference number: ANT-28/555/08.
In respect to your claim, provide the following when responding:

1. Full Names:
2. Address:
3. Age:
4. Sex:
5. Phone numbers:
6. Country of residence:
Contact person: Rosso Davide
finance.grattis at yahoo.com <mailto:finance.grattis at yahoo.com>
Lotteria Italia
Venezia.
2000-2008 Copyright. Lotteriaitalia- Tutti i diritti riservati - E' vietata la copia.