Nice Blog

contax at bayareakicks.com contax at bayareakicks.com
Wed Jan 9 02:18:09 GMT 2008

Hello,

I recently found your website: http://www.boredandblogging.com/ by simply
browsing online for other good blogs. I run my own blog Bayareakicks.com,
and I am trying to link to other blogs I think my visitors might like to
visit once they are done on my site.

Since my website is visited by 1,000's of blog readers daily, I am positive
many of my visitors would be interested in visiting your weblog once they
leave mine. I figured you wouldn't mind if I link to your site since we are
not competitors, and both have similar internet viewers on our sites. Please
let me know if this is OK with you? Do you think you can link back to my
website Bayareakicks.com? Thanks.

Murris