Gutsy release Party in Hasselt

Bart Broeckx bartek at ubuntu-nl.org
Mon Oct 22 11:49:39 BST 2007

Hi,

my name is Bart Broeckx (nick: bartek) and I'm the organizer of the Gutsy
release Party in Hasselt.
There are 3 release party's held in Belgium: 1 in brussels, 1 in Roeselare
and 1 in Hasselt. (Liege is cancceled :()

The party in Hasselt was a very big succes, 100 persons where present. 20
Ubuntero's and 80 members of a computerclub. We've installed Ubuntu
7.10succesfully on 21 computers. Maybe these figures do not sound
impressing to
you but Belgium is a small country and devided by a language barrier. If you
think of it this way, you can say it was a succes.

Do you think you can use this in your weekly news? Maybe for some pics? If
you're not intrested: no problem.

Links:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/BelgianTeam/ReleaseParty
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/BelgianTeam/ReleaseParty/Gutsy/Hasselt20-10-2007