[Ubuntu-ma] une proposition

yahya lmallas yahyaclub at gmail.com
Jeu 31 Jan 13:39:54 UTC 2013

Hello you think is hard to create one?

no it's really very easy and from scratch if you want not only based on
another distribution.

Merruk Technology are ready to help in this project if you want by
providing all information's tools needed and helping the developers in
the start-up and building processes.

just if it's a real project i'am ready.

Regards.

Cordialement.