[Ubuntu-ma] une proposition

nordin bouchtaoui at gmail.com
Mer 16 Jan 12:33:32 UTC 2013

I totally agree with you, I really hope Moroccan computer scientists
will play a bigger role in computer world.
Morocco doesn't need expensive systems, just simple pc's with a totally
free OS like Linux, FreeBSD and so on...
Even for microcontroller developments there are free RTOS's like
FreeRTOS and the hardware are not that expensive.
Look for example at Raspberry Pi, a small cheap hardware running a
complete Linux on it with IO pins to control DC motors, relays and so on
for 300 DH.
A lot of technical hardware tools are cheap and Moroccan students can
benefit from all of that.

So, I hope students in Morocco will wake up, Allah subhana wa ta3ala
help those who makes the first step and put effort on it.
We should thank Allah for all the blessings He gives us, it's YOU that
should act.

While I'm in the Netherlands, Wallahi, I love all my brothers and
sisters in Morocco and I wish the best for them.
Alhamdulilahi rabbi l3alamin.