[Ubuntu-ma] une proposition

nordin bouchtaoui at gmail.com
Lun 14 Jan 15:29:35 UTC 2013

Why would Morocco need an own Linux distribution?
It doesn't make any sense, just use an existing stable Linux distro like
Ubuntu or Mint or other flavors.
What are the benefits for having your own Moroccan distro?

I really think that Moroccan technical students should learn English
language well, because that's the language for programming, science and
so on...
Even the great masters of technique like the Germans use English
language to talk and discuss about computer science with other people
all over the world. French is nice for tourism, but science in computer
technology and physics you better learn English language and cooperate
with other computer science students all over the world.

You know what a good idea is?
Promote OpenStreetMap!
Morocco needs a free digital map for everybody and all moroccan people
can contribute to this project. Today a lot of people in Morocco has an
Android smartphone with built in GPS device. It's a matter of
downloading an openstreetmap app and put your city on map.
OpenStreetMap for Morocco inchallah!

On 14-1-2013 16:10, ihsan mokhlisse wrote:
> la création d'une distribution 100% marocaine dédier aux
> établissements publique pour simplifier les taches et réduire les
> coûts concernant les softwares
>
> Le 13 janvier 2013 19:55, elwadiamine0 <elwadiamine0 at gmail.com
> <mailto:elwadiamine0 at gmail.com>> a écrit :
>
>     bsr
>     j'ai une idée de lancer un événement a Marrakech au sujet des
>     journées open source, participez a amélioration de cette idée si
>     possible .
>
>     --

*Name: Nordin el Bouchtaoui* *Mail client: Thunderbird Mozilla
Opensource project* *web: http://www.linux.org*