[Ubuntu-ma] Announcement METIS'2011: How to Secure Distributed Systems? April 27-29, Marrakech

Yasser ABOUKIR yaboukir at gmail.com
Jeu 17 Mar 23:02:37 UTC 2011

*Salam Alaykum,

* *I'm pleased to inform you about this event:*
*
-------- Announcement METIS'2011, April 27-29, Marrakech ----------------*

It's my great pleasure to announce to you the 4th Edition of the
International Spring School METIS’2011on: How to Secure Distributed Systems?
April 27-29, 2011, Morocco, will be held at Kenzi Farah Hotel, Marrakech

For more details please visit: http://www.notere-conf.org/METIS2011/

The topics of this year's International Spring School METIS'2011 will
 be presented by the following world-class experts:

   - Post Quantum Cryptography , Johannes
Buchmann,<http://www.cdc.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de/mitarbeiter/buchmann.html>
TU
   Darmstadt, Germany
   - Protocols for Secure Cloud Computing , Christian
Cachin<http://www.zurich.ibm.com/%7Ecca/>,
   IBM, Zurich,Switzerland
   - Distributed Systems Security, Eli
Gafni<http://www.cs.ucla.edu/%7Eeli/eli.html>,
   UCLA ( University of California, Los Angeles), USA
   - The Protection of Privacy , Sébastien
Gambs<http://www.irisa.fr/prive/sgambs/>,
   Université Rennes 1, INRIA, France
   - Anonymous Distributed Computing , Rachid
Guerraoui<http://lpdwww.epfl.ch/rachid/>,
   EPFL, Lausanne, Switzerland
   - Privacy and Security Issues in Wireless Networks , Jean-Pierre
Hubaux<http://people.epfl.ch/jean-pierre.hubaux>,EPFL,Lausanne,
   Switzerland
   - Privacy in Peer to Peer Systems, Anne Marie
Kermarrec<http://www.irisa.fr/asap/?page_id=179>,
   INRIA, Rennes, France
   - Trustworthy Information Distribution and Retrieval ,
   Michael Melliar-Smith <http://engineering.ucsb.edu/faculty/profile/144>,
   UCSB (University of California, Santa Barbara), USA
   - Trustworthy Web Services Atomic Transactions and Business
Activities, Louise
   Moser <http://engineering.ucsb.edu/faculty/profile/145>, UCSB (University
   of California, Santa Barbara), USA
   - Web Applications Security , Parisa
Tabriz<http://research.google.com/pubs/author36241.html>,
   Google Research, Mountain View, CA, US
   - Intrusion-Tolerant Replication, Marko
Vukolic<http://www.eurecom.fr/people/vukolic.en.htm>,
   Eurecom, Sophia-Antipolis, France

For more details please visit: http://www.notere-conf.org/METIS2011/

Looking Forward to welcome you in Marrakech,

Contact :
 Mohammed Erradi, ENSIAS,
 University of Mohammed V – Souissi, Rabat, Morocco
 Email : mohamed.erradi at gmail.com or erradi at ensias.ma
 Mobile phone: (+212) (0) 6 61 48 46 88
 http://www.notere-conf.org/Erradi.html<http://www.notere-conf.org/Erradi.html>

*Yasser ABOUKIR*

Élève-ingénieur à l'*ENSIAS* <http://www.ensias.ma>
*É*cole *N*ationale *S*upérieure d'*I*nformatique et d'*A*nalyse des
*S*ystèmes,
Rabat, Maroc
*M*oroccan *C*yber *S*ecurity *C*hallenge http://mcsc.inseclub.net
Phone: +212 6 69 60 64 82