[Ubuntu-ma] Augmenter la taille de mon TMP

Naima Bouznag bouznag.naima at gmail.com
Mar 5 Avr 16:05:34 UTC 2011

thanks yahya and islam for your replies,
@Islam: well it isn't funny but i did my best :)
this is a dedicated srv which i didn't install

running df command, this is the result for tmp
/usr/tmpDSK             495844    165790    304454  36% /tmp

can you plz describe me the process which i should follow?

Thanks again;