[Ubuntu-ma] Augmenter la taille de mon TMP

ISLAM Abou El Ata kindyroot at gmail.com
Mar 5 Avr 15:54:33 UTC 2011

Hahahaaaa you MADE MY DAY with your cron job idea to clean tmp every 5
minutes :D very funny!

Most likely your /temp is not on a separate partition (unless you had chosen
to do so at install time), .. I think you only a have a too small root
partition (/) or you filled it too much ..
Anyway if you want to put your /tmp elseway (where you have more space) you
still can unmount it (umount /tmp), mount another filesystem there (mount
/dev/sdxx /tmp) and make it permanent byupdating your /etc/fstab file.