[Ubuntu-ma] Augmenter la taille de mon TMP

Naima Bouznag bouznag.naima at gmail.com
Mar 5 Avr 15:40:10 UTC 2011

yeah it isn't big enought so i should increase it to 1Go, everytime, i
receive an email with alert (/tmp is 80% full), so i've prepared a cron with
a perl script to clean it each 5min, but it isn't a good idea because i'm
deleting my sessions every 5min causing troubles to my applications.

i've just found a shell script i'm trying to test it, but plz if someone
else has an idea it will be welcome;

thanks;

2011/4/5 Nordin <bouchtaoui at gmail.com>

>  Look for something about resizing partition.
> If temp is not big enough, make a seperate partition of a certain size and
> modify fstable. Don't know the details, but google for partition, fstable,
> resize and harddrive.
>
> Success.
>

> On 5-4-2011 17:21, Naima Bouznag wrote:
>
>> Bonjour tout le monde,
>> j'ai un serveur Centos5 et je veux augmenter la taille du /tmp;
>> je demande si quelqu'un peut me guider et me dire ce qu'il faut faire.
>>
>> merci par avance;

Naima Bouznag;
Freelancer : Engineer in Web Development