[Ubuntu-ma] 1ere Edition des journee open source

Nordin bouchtaoui at gmail.com
Mer 22 Sep 14:58:38 BST 2010

  A funny thing I found out. Since I regularly translate french posts
into English, I got the following translation in google translate of
Zligui Hammou post:

   I am studying at the School of Sciences Agadir

   I desired from days of organized "open source" has the power, I
   believe it is the first time in his at a faculty in Morocco.

   I Need Your Help.
   for students of ENSA who are already involved in this type of
   activities what is the procedure to follow??? (Which are in Agadir Please
   Your Email)

The translation is not accurate, for example, the second line should be
something like:
"I desire to organize "open source" days". But some crazy opensource
hackers manipulated google translate such that it adds "has the power"
after the words "open source" :)
Or is it just coincidence?