[Ubuntu-ma] Lot Ubuntu-ma, Vol 14, Parution 46

mezgani ali handrix at gmail.com
Mar 27 Juil 22:17:20 BST 2010

Wikipedia is great open project that need some skills on writing a some
knowledge, that not everyone have.

Anyway, think that you should open a new thread for this kind of subjects.
Who care about politics here, we all speak only technically,

Best regards,

On Tue, Jul 27, 2010 at 4:53 PM, mohamed boulaich <mohamedboulaich at gmail.com

Ali MEZGANI
Network Engineering/Security