[Ubuntu-ma] Fwd: Re: Fwd: RE: TNT 880593196

Nordin bouchtaoui at gmail.com
Lun 26 Juil 09:56:54 BST 2010

dlebon,

Did you wrote this? Wow, you really did a great job, tbarklah 3lik!
I had to write a documentation about OpenStreetMap for Morocco, but
still didn't finished.
Inchallah I'll finish it soon, you encouraged me to make progress with
your ubuntu doc.

I just want to add one, to me, important note. I think it's also
important for a how-to to install Skype.
Yesterday I installed Ubuntu on my old laptop to save some photos from a
windows partition (ntfs). I realized that for a beginner it's not easy
to install Skype.
Especially when those new beginners are not familiar with commandline
mode. Maybe if you find some time, you add Skype install to your
document, to make your document more complete.